Tips on Being a Successful Student
Plan to be successful!
1. Write assignments, projects, test dates, etc into your agenda.
2. Attend school regularly.
3. Makeup missed work immediately.
4. Ask for help.
5. Be prepared to work.
- Complete assignments, class work and projects.
- Review notes or tutorials.
- maintain backpack with essential materials to do your job.
6. Study and prepare for tests, even if you think you know it all.
- Understand concepts and how they relate
7. Get motivated and set academic goals.
8. Take responsibility for your academic career.
Being a successful student is your job even if you are not being compensated (one day you will earn a wage for your work......)
Manage Your Time!
1. Write in your agenda daily.
2. Review your agenda daily.
3. Check this website daily.
4. Make "To Do Lists" and check off completed items.
Classroom Rules, Expectations, & Procedures
Technology Use & Etiquette Agreement Form